Founded in March 2020, Anarky Labs is a young and lively startup. Within a year Anarky Labs has already released their first own product, AirHUD, and grown their team to ten people. AirHUD is using outdoor augmented reality to radically change the way operations involving drones are done.
Now we are looking for experienced Test/QA Engineer for our growing team focusing on building better situational awareness using AR/VR.
What We Are Looking For:
- Flexible and can-do attitude
- Enjoy working partially outdoors, flying drones
- Several years of hands-on experience in developing test automation solutions
- Quality orientation
- Fluency in English, as it is our company language
What We See As An Advantage:
- Experience in UAV areas
- Experience in performance testing and tools
- Experience in mobile test automation
- Curious mind
What We Can Offer To You :
- A chance to be part of a fast-growing company shaping an AR future of professional human machine interfaces
- Demanding and variable work where you can challenge yourself daily
- Great and supportive teammates
- A relaxed environment where you are allowed to be yourself
- Top-notch equipment
- Flexible working hours and autonomy
- Competitive salary with comprehensive personnel benefits
If this sounds an opportunity that you have been looking for, then we would like to hear from you! Please send your application with the salary expectation by 15.5.2022. For further information don’t hesitate to be in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emilie is the chief marketing officer of Anarky Labs, a pioneer in developing situational awareness software for drone operations. As CMO, Emilie leads the go-to-market strategy and actions to make AirHUD a true European alternative when it comes to BVLOS operations to improve drone management. Emilie is best reached by email.